WrightRobbins Field & Channel Readiness Services
If you reinvented your learning strategy for selling and deploying new technologies, what would it look like? Probably more relevant, individualized, and targeted at achieving business goals than a traditional readiness approach. But with technology’s ever-increasing pace and rapidly changing market demands, readiness is a moving target. So what’s the formula for success?
WrightRobbins’ learning architects support the top 30 global technology organizations to meet their needs for a smarter, more effective workforce. Let us generate a learning strategy you can use to empower more revenue and gain better business results through readiness.
Discover Business Goals.
- Analyze sales and delivery capacity in terms of revenue goals
- Quantify drivers that impact revenue
- Derive strategic workforce demand
- Readiness planning via SME-led planning workshops with CxOs, practice
owners and L+D teams
Assess Workforce Capacity
- Analyze organization-wide readiness to achieve strategic business goals
- Understand workforce and channel capability gaps
- Evaluate existing readiness resources to close gaps between capacity and revenue
- Aggregate relevant training content to align with business objectives
- Define targeted learning roadmaps aligned by role
- Integrate learning / knowledge management solutions
- Deliver virtual training and mentoring to effectively prepare teams while minimizing loss of billable time
- Scale programs globally while maintaining benefits of local and in-person training
- Innovative, integrated reporting techniques align to overall business goals
- Certification and competency preparation strategies
- Ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of readiness program; agile refinement process