Microsoft Partners: What are YOU leaving on the table?
You invest a lot in technology readiness for your organization. Are you truly getting the results you need to drive business success?
To empower real innovation, you need a proactive readiness strategy that guides your team and drives them to success.free spins on registration no deposit Your team needs a prescriptive roadmap for the right learning content they need in order to contribute to your company’s business goals. But with the technology’s exponential pace and ever-changing goals, readiness really is a moving target. And without the right approach, readiness learning happens reactively, haphazardly, and inefficiently. And that leaves a whole lot of opportunity on the table….
Join WrightRobbins Chief Learning Architect Jim Hemgen and CEO Sandra Wright for an interactive workshop on how to streamline the readiness development process and get more from the training investments you’ve already made. Learn how to:
- Assess your organization’s existing readiness strategy and measure the progress and effectiveness of learning initiatives against your business goals.
- Empower employees to effectively consume the right solutions from the vast collection of content and extract the information they need for success.
- Improve the access to and use of tools that help learners identify opportunities and win business with your ever-evolving solution portfolio.
- Deliver blended solutions of instructor-led and self-paced learning to get the right training to the right person at the right time, all while controlling time and cost.
Thursday, September 27, 2012, 8:30am – 10:30am Pacific. Online interactive seminar event. Space is limited. Register early to ensure you get a slot. To register, complete the registration form.
Attendees will leave the seminar with:
- Ideas and techniques you can use immediately for their own readiness efforts.
- A discount voucher for a WrightRobbins Organizational Readiness Assessment.